Your Unlimited Crew team.
1. General information
If You choose to use our Service, then You agree to the collection and use of information in relation to this policy. The Personal Information that we collect, is used for providing and improving the services We make available through our website, as well as to help our affiliates to offer you personalized services, and to create aggregated data sets that allow for the analysis and presentation of consumer data related to the hospitality sector.
2. Use of collected data
- We use Your data especially for the following purposes:
- To establish a contractual relationship with You, to interact and provide You with our services, to grant You individualized services or discounts. For that purpose, we shall provide you with a form including a series of checking boxes, so you might decide on the use of your personal data in a simple and clear wording.
- To have a dialogue with You, respond to Your requests or inquiries or to facilitate the dialogue between You and our affiliates.
- To send You relevant information, our marketing materials or marketing materials related to our affiliates.
- To offer our affiliates and third parties aggregated information relevant to their business.
- In order to comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
- In other ways as required or permitted by law or with your consent.
3. Data sharing with third parties
- Our partners in the food and beverage, marketing and/or hospitality space
- Our related companies and investors
- Public authorities where required by law
- Third-party service providers to provide website, application development, hosting, maintenance, and other services for us.
- Third parties as necessary to investigate and correct technical problems and malfunctions in the Services.
- If we intend to share your information in any other way, we will do so only after You explicitly consent with such an action.
4. Method of data collection
- Currently we collect data through two main mechanisms:
- Personal data supplied to us automatically by Your device, operating system, browser or internet provider or directly or indirectly through third party data providers. When You use our services or the digital services of provided by our affiliates and
- Data that You voluntarily input into our system or provide us through our affiliates. This includes information that you provide to our affiliates directly, which they have to input into our system in order to offer one or multiple services like individualized service or confirm a reservation. This furthermore especially includes data that You voluntarily input into our database (through our website or the websites of our affiliates) or instruct us to collect from third parties when You use third-party-login procedures. You especially provide data to us when You create an account with us and add information to Your profile, subscribe to our publications or marketing materials, request information or give us feedback, make a reservation through our services or claim a promotional offer from us.
5. Types of personal information and respective methods of collection
For a better experience, while using our Service, we may require You to provide us with certain personally identifiable and/or other information like Your full name, e-mail address, phone number, language preferences, food preferences, allergies, date of birth, gender. We will furthermore collect information on data like: Internet or other digital activity information such as browsing history, geolocation data when it is available through your device, audio, electronic, or similar information or inferences drawn from any of the information identified above. Furthermore, if You use external login services, we might receive certain information on You including Your e-mail address or other personal information.
When you first visit our website, you will be offered to manage your cookie preferences. Here you can accept or reject the use of our cookies. Please note that you have to accept required cookies as they are needed for our website to work properly. However you may choose to reject functional cookies or advertising cookies.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate services provided by our website;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this website that these third parties have access to Your Personal Information to a certain extent.
7. Links to Other Sites
8. How long shall we keep your data
We will keep your data as long as we are bound by law. Once the legally prescribed period is finished, we shall proceed to delete it environmentally friendly and safely for all parties.
9. Children’s and minor’s Privacy
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 18 nor do we collect knowingly any personal data of minors. In the case that we discover that a minor has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this information permanently. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we can take the necessary steps.
11. How shall we protect your data?
We value Your trust in providing us Your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable and effective measures of protecting it. We however would like You to keep in mind that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security. It is entirely Your decision how detailed the data that You input, is. Your information is kept partially as data file in Your device and partially or fully as data file on our servers. Any transfer of data from Your device to our servers and from our servers to Your device is end-to-end encrypted. Access to our servers is protected in accordance with economically reasonable protection standards. In the case of a security breach, we are obliged both by law and under our internal guidelines, to inform You and public authorities immediately. Notwithstanding the above, you must take all necessary measures so you passwords won’t be used by unauthorized third parties.
12. Your rights and data safety
Despite our efforts to provide a quality service, as already said We cannot guarantee that the storage of data, transfer of data or display of data will be free of any technical difficulties. We therefore do not assume responsibility for the timeliness, accuracy, deletion, non-delivery or failure to store any user data, communications or personalization settings. Related to the said You have the rights to:
- Inquire information on any questions concerning any data we have stored about You, the methods of storage and data protection and any other related information regarding Your data.
- Request that we limit the use of Your data, correct any inaccurate data about You, transfer any data related to You that we may have or delete any data related to You we may have stored.
- Any other right concerning Your personal data, given to You by national or European law.
Please note, if You choose to request the deletion of Your data, all of Your Content will be deleted from our database upon such a request within 5 working days. It is important to notice that we will make sure to permanently delete all Your information, and thus the cancellation cannot be recovered once cancelled.
In case You consider Your rights have been neglected, where can You make a complaint?
In case You consider our entity has neglected Your rights, You may make a complaint at the through any of the following means:
Post Address: Ulica Matice Hrvatske 19
Telephone: (+385) 91 455 2062
Your Unlimited Crew team.